Yesterday, someone in #Everything mentioned a Brothel. That's where I ended up in my first dream. Except, it wasn't a typical brothel, as they had free T-Shirts, and only a few young, very attractive women.

I got with one of them, a woman about my height with shoulder-length dark blonde hair. She expertly put on the condom for me, and we did our thing. This dream was one of the few graphic ones I've had. I witnessed a few seconds of the act itself in porn-quality closeup.

We stop later, get dressed, and we BOTH leave. (?)

Dream Shift

I'm walking along the wall of a tremendous red brick cathedral when suddenly, there's some kind of disaster and the walls around me literally explode. There are people everywhere running around, and some people are crushed by the rubble. I, and the people with me, turn out to be very lucky. There are probably somewhere of about thirty people with me.

It turns out we're on some kind of field trip. We share two rooms, with two tremendous beds in each room. That's upstairs, and on the other side of the cathedral. Right now, we're dealing with the disaster at hand.

We made our way over, around and through the rubble, and come across a door. I open it, and there's a guy inside, sleeping naked in a washing machine. He slept through the entire thing. He wakes up, looks at us, says "Hi. Sorry, I bathe in here." We then closed the door and walked off to the right.

Whether it was for disaster relief, or a scheduled performance, I don't know. But later that night, we happened upon a large makeshift auditorium set up outside, with all the seating filled with people. On stage was George Carlin, doing his routine. We sat and watched. Towards the end of his performance, he picked up his microphone stand, and pointed the base toward the audience. He started twisting the knob at the bottom of the base while simultaneously twisting the pole in the same direction. He continued to talk, and I remember him saying something like "Women should be able to do something" which received applause from the audience. I was still focused on what he was doing with the stand, when he yelled "WHAT AM I DOING?" referring to the stand itself.

I raised my hand, and replied with my answer.

"Nothing!"

I was correct, and George was visibly surprised, and pleased to hear someone get the right answer. (He was unscrewing the base of the stand, but he was also turning the pole in the same direction. Therefore, he wasn't accomplishing anything.)

Later that night, we're back in our rooms contemplating the day's events. Well, I was, anyway. Everyone else was asleep. I walked over to the window which looked out over the front of the cathedral, where the night's performance had took place. I then looked to my left, and was able to see inside the window of the other room, and everyone else asleep in there as well.

The Navy decided to have an air show on an aircraft carrier. Myself, some friends, and a bunch of distinguished guests were on the deck watching as vintage aircraft took off the carrier and flew around for a while.
Later, one guy took a plane up that he wasn't supposed to. I believe it was a WWII plane. Anyway, this guy hijacked the plane and preceeded to open fire on the deck.
It was sort of like Under Siege mixed with Pearl Harbor, but then my alarm had to end the dream.
Groceries & Kiddy

  • I'm at a large grocery store with Allen. Without a shopping list, I'm just walking around looking for what's good. When I want some fresh fruit I have a hard time finding it. More exotic fare like star fruit and kumquats are easily visible, but I'm looking for some simple apples. An employee points me towards a ladder, at the top of which I find a bag of apples, sitting on the topmost shelf, hidden from view. When we pass the book section, I get absorbed in the interesting reading material (certainly not standard grocery store crap). I grab a few books and head to the register with my cart. As the cashier runs each item over the barcode scanner, I learn that I've bought way more stuff than I intended. There're items I thought I put back (like a book by Timothy Leary) and even food I never saw. The total is over $200 but I'm not really upset as I pull away towards the parking lot.

  • I've just checked into my own hotel room and am lying on the bed watching tv. Just then, the door opens and a little kid, maybe 2 years old, comes waddling in with curiosity burning in his eyes. I smile as he walks around the room examining things. He comes to a book of mine and I show him the colorful illustrations. Then he gets ahold of the tv remote control and flips the channel to what is obviously a pornographic movie. I hesitate before just letting him do what he wants. Why should I impose my own socially constructed hang-ups on his open mind? After awhile, he waddles back out the door and I follow, escorting him back to his parents who are staying down the hall. They hadn't even noticed he was gone. When I return to my room, I see that the peculiar structure of my room's doorway (two steps go down to a recessed floor while part of the regular floor comes right up to the lowered door) allowed the kid to easily reach and turn the door knob. I smile and walk inside.

I'v been having the typical "early-summer-vacation-school-anxiety-dreams" lately. Last night was no exception.

I'm in school and struggling with math because my teacher is a certified idiot. (This is true in real life, too). I hire a math tutor to help me pull up my grade so I can get into a better college. (Again, this is like real life). Here's where the dream got weird:

I'm at my tutor's house studying, and we're talking about how much I hate my math teacher and what an idiot she is. Suddenly, my tutor rips off a mask to reveal that she had been my math teacher all along!!! She is quite pissed about all the things I've said about her. The whole time I'm trying to deny that I said any of that, and I'm pretty hysterical. She is unimpressed, and she me based on my lack of respect for her. Eerie stuff.

After waking up in a cold sweat, I realized that these types of dreams happen to me every year. I figure i just need some time to "decompress." These dreams are not nearly as pleasant as the day I bought my new guitar and I had a great dream about my friends Aaron and Jackie and I cruising around in a convertable having a good time. I took this to be a good omen and named my guitar "Jackie."

I don't know why, but for as long as I can remember, every time I make a major purchase and leave the item in my room, I have strange dreams. Another example is when I was nine and I bought a Game Gear (remember those from back in the day?) I had a really bizarre dream that I can't remember. But I do remember that I made this observation the day after that dream. My creative, elementary-school, over-active imagination rationalized that "the spirit of the new item was restless." Isn't that funny? Of course then again, I used to lie in bed and try to get the Chapstick from my dresser using The Force.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.