The most popular brand of Liquid Latex is that sold by Deviant. I have seen other brands, and used other brands, I assure you, Deviant is the way to go. Their prices are about the same, and the quality is deff. better than anyone else. Deviant uses the same formula used in the theater industry for cosmetic applications in theater and film.
Liquid Latex is available in a wide range of colors. This includes all the basics, plus metallics, and pearl colors. Clear and flesh tones are also available.

To order Deviant latex direct they do have a website up at http://www.liquidlatex.net

Or by phone, I guess. I haven’t called this number, it's in San Jose, CA.: 1-888-DEVIANT

Before you even bother to call or look them up however, I suggest that you read the following list of ingredients, I know a LOT Of people who have very sensitive skin and can't use this stuff:
Natural Latex Rubber, Water, Ammonia, curing agents (mostly sulfur)

This stuff is great fun in all sorts of applications. The most obvious is in sex play, but it can also be used for plays, costumes, and painting onto surfaces you want rubberized. I painted some around the edge of my monitor once and then pulled little strands of it up and made my monitor look creepily organic.... the uses are about the same as your imagination can come up with.

A note about removing items from skin that isn’t given in the instructions: Even when fully cured, natural latex will stick to itself, you need to coat it with something to prevent this. Deviant sells an over-priced form of silicon oil, it works great and leaves the latex VERY slick and shiny, but it's not cheap and can further irritate some skin. I have found the best thing for keeping latex from sticking is baby powder, or talc. Just make sure you use enough to fully coat the item, this means making a BIG mess, so do it in a shower, or outside (outside is more fun...kinky).

One last note on the "warning" about using this stuff as a prophylactic (condom): The jar says it cannot be used as such, and this is very close to true. If you do try to make a condom from it you'll probably find the tip never seals right. Don’t give up, pull it off once it's dry, and then make the tip on the end by hand. These things are NOT strong, and will NOT keep your partner from getting diseases or pregnant!! Use common sense!
One idea I have is to make a condom from this stuff, then put a normal condom on over it... I would imagine it would feel rather bizarre and would maybe be safe. But of course, don’t do it if you have any doubts.... and have fun :)