I went to a party entitled "Inbetween Days." My friend had called me yesterday about it and I didn't really want to go (I'm not a real party person). But then he said that the flyer had Robert Smith's name on it and I was all up for it.

We got to the party around 8ish and left because well, it would suck to be there early. So my friend and I went to Burger King and we talked for a good hour and a half about television, religion, and many other things. It had been a while since him and I had hung out. I missed it.

We left to the party and got there around 10. A band was getting ready to play. I don't remember the name of that band, they were a spanish band. Well, both of them were. The band had a girl singer and they covered "Do The Hansa" by The Cure in spanish. I smiled. The second band was a band called Viuda and they covered a Tool song, a Stone Temple Pilots song, and a Cure song "Inbetween Days." They kind of messed up with the lyrics and well there was no keyboard but I heard that in my head so it wasn't a big deal. I smiled yet again. All in all it was alright, though it was a Mexican party and my friend and I decided to bail.

We went to a friends apartment in Edinburgh and knocked on her door, no one answered. My friend saw that a Direct TV sattelite had fell and said, "Hey let's take it." He said that only because he thought I wouldn't. I took it. We drove home after that, tired and wanting to sleep. And I now have a sattelite in the trunk of my car.

If you must know......yes I drank.