First off, I want to thank everyone who made some portion of the evening last night for coming.

Secondly, I want to apologize to everyone for my comedy of errors. I AM ASS. My onetime dream of becoming a party-planner, I believe, has been crushed. The night was definitely filled with beautiful music, though if Jane had sang, it would've made my life... And I must say, I'm impressed with the voices of our fellow noders, especially dee, with her rendition of One from the Chorusline. And who can forget yossarian and Jennifer... the glances, the smiles, the rose and the song -- they rocked out some Aerosmith with Walk This Way. I personally probably brought down everyone's mood when I sang the Freshman by Verve Pipe. Yeah... so we noders rock for being the mad performers that we are.

I want to give a couple of shout outs... so thanks to:

  • yossarian and alienhuman for swooping in to save us at the last second in Zen Palate.
  • Jennifer for her help in organizing this shindig (actually, she just came up with the idea of dinner, so I blame the bad karma of Zen Palate on her). Fine fine... it was my damned idea to eat there.
  • ism for not saying goodbye to me specifically... Wait, that's not something to thank him for... but thanks for making it to dinner.
  • Metacognizant... I'm so very sorry if you get in trouble for this. I hope things work out with you, and you can make it back to us. And I can still pronounce your name.
  • WickerNipple for having the patience with the whole fiasco and being the radiant being that he is. And also for grabbing my ass. That was the highlight of my night.
  • StAB for stabbing me repeatedly with her bamboo sticks. She didn't sing, and it was my damned fault for stealing her song with Wickie. Doh.
  • weStLY for being suspicious... suspicious like a fox. He did disappear for long periods of time.
  • Phyllis_Stein for coming... Did you even drink? Hope that it didn't mix with the medication...
  • EagleEyez for waiting at the bar and asking the Lehman people if they were part of everything2.com.
  • Kit_Lo for making the thing finally. He was looking smooth in his cool hat. And he actually ordered food at the bar! (Sorry if it sucked. I noticed that you didn't eat even half the burger.)
  • GangstaFeelsGood for picking me up and allowing everyone to grope my ass. And then for letting me pick him up in retaliation.
  • nocodeforparanoia for making it with three -- count 'em -- three fairly newbie noders. Also for being patient after we booted him from the restaurant and for doing the shot with me that probably pushed me over the top at the end. And he sang a beautiful song for his parents' anniversary. I cried.
  • pano for lighting my mouth on fire.
  • deeahblita and Infinite_Burn for bringing my drunk ass back to my dorm... then trying to take advantage of me sexually. Thank god I got you two out of there... You might've broken all my wine glasses.
  • ...and every other person who was able to make it and I can't remember their names (specifically, the two cool dudes with nocode). * Update: Well, I remember one's name is pawlicious and the other one's got dash or something in it... damn...

Like stand/alone/bitch, I LOVE MY FELLOW NODERS, and thank you all for coming and brightening my weekend.

...and then I took it up the ass.