I've started to watch people.
I usually do this when I'm driving, just to take my mind off of driving (not the safest thing in the world, but I need something to distract me so I don't bitch and moan about every red light). I've also been riding my bike alot so I see alot of people that waySo I watch people on the streets, in their cars behind me, at other stop lights, doing whatever.
Interesting things I've seen while people watching:
I think I'll put a little extra something into today's log:

Day-Dream Log: April 12, 2001



I saw a guy that I knew from high school who would "tease" me (he didn't tease me as much as he was just an asshole to me and all my friends), so I started thinking about how much I'd like to rip him to shreds, and before I knew it I was dreaming up all sorts of ways to kick his ass. My last murderous fantasy included us engaging in a fist fight in which I grabbed him by the throat, threw him to the ground, and kicked him repeatedly in the abdomen, then turned him onto his back and spit in both his eyes.
I'm not a violent person, though!
As I "woke up" I realized that my body was rigid, with muscles tensed.

I think this dreaming of fights is alot like my attraction to one of my friends, it's seasonal, it comes with the new growth of spring.
I don't fight people, I didn't even kill the person who pissed in my back seat (read my daylogs for April 1, and April 2 for that story). I'm not violent, and I don't get crushes (espeically not on close friends).
All these strange emotions must be the fault of the changing seasons.