- Archived E2 FAQ: How come the site goes down so much? (document)
- Choosing bitterness is taking the easy way out. It's so easy to feel bitter when you've been hurt. Path of least resistence. Forgiveness is a path that goes in a very different direction.
- And so it goes
- So it goes
- As Florida goes, so goes the nation
- This one goes out to you - not so much the people in the audience, but more the people in my mind
- I'm such a small thing and the sky is so big
- So much nothing
- When I was little my mother told me not to sit close to the T.V., so when I was six I did.
- So you want to be evil
- So Long, Mom (A Song for World War III)
- So Where The Bloody Hell Are You?
- this writeup made me hungry like DAMN so I'm chinging it!
- scattered like so many fallen rose petals
- So sweet. So delicious. So cold.
- So I ain't the greatest god in the pantheon
- You know there's so many people living in this house
- It's so cool to be denied
- If we ran this back an infinite number of times across infinite existences our souls would still never connect, so don't regret.
- So this is what it takes
- i have been burning for so long
- Everyone goes to Vegas in the 90's
- What goes up
- Old Man Withers goes ghost shopping
- When neon signage goes wrong
- every so often
- I don't want to fall so easily
- I'm just so tired of waking up all alone
- Her hair, tangled
- Why the Tibet problem is so problematic
- you are so tiny
- Oh, so that's how it is
- Are there still so many Nazis in Germany?
- Life Is So Good
- So there is death in my voice; what of it?
- sosé (user)
- Life is not so much about saying hello as it is about saying goodbye
- The endless blue sky is not big enough to hold her memories, so it doesn't
- It wasn't so much what you said, or what I did, but more what you said I did, and what I didn't say at all.
- She was so quiet that nobody heard her
- I am so fucking happy
- So You Wanna Be A Lawyer
- so pretentious I can't even breathe
- We're not so different, you and I
- The night is uneventful, and so here I sit
- Except When To Do So Would Injure Them Or Others
- the fire burned and burned; it was so great and now so much time has passed and the fire is still burning, but it requires attendance
- It's been so long since I've known this feeling
- Bonzo goes to Bitburg
- Mr. Deeds Goes to Town
- Professor Wellstone Goes to Washington
- There Goes the Neighborhood! 4: My thunderstick for your beaver
- chase your shadow till the sun goes down
- It's so crazy it just might work
- Aye' Are So Dunk
- Oh, look at me, I'm so drunk
- Rampant mass consumerism is so evil. Hey, can I have a sip of that Frappucino?
- So happy she drools
- Take these shackles off my feet so I can dance
- São Manuel
- Live simply so that others may simply live
- at once so warm and so insignificant.
- I'm the most off-beat genius you ever knew; I'm so iconoclastic I'm clastic
- Why are socks so darn good?
- Why are human beings so much more difficult to housetrain than dogs?
- You were always so good to me
- Men suck, right? Men are just plain clueless, isn't that so?
- Never felt so much like singing the blues
- So, I bought some new curtains. They're blue, and that act is symbolic of the hopelessness of my particular domestic situation.
- I never dreamed I'd need so many people
- This would be so dirty if we weren't all professionals
- I have to get up early and do laundry so I can wear something nice to the weirdo sex club
- Remember that the poet is himself not so beautiful
- Your version of my story is probably so much better than the real one anyway.
- Weather can be pretty, yet so damaging. Sort of like some men I know
- So, you
- Fifteen Miles Or So
- makes you wonder how you ever felt affection for somebody who could hate you so
- I keep thinking I'm so tough but I rarely care enough to prove it. So am I really tough then? Or does every dog just have its day?
- Pippi Goes to a Coffee Party
- The time the Chinaman goes to the dentist
- And the Beat Goes On: The Sonny and Cher Story
- that moment of panic when you flush the toilet but nothing goes down
- Rules of Nature Goes with Everything
- U2 Faraway So Close
- Why do I find coconuts so gloriously alluring?
- So you wanna be a hacker
- The donuts are so pretty
- So I went, into the field of macaroni
- Why are there so many crazy people on the Internet?
- This tastes so new and strange
- I'm dreaming it so it must be true
- What's so wrong with eugenics anyway?
- I am going to rewrite you so that I can still like people.
- Convincing your girlfriend that you died so she'll learn to appreciate you
- We don't swim in yer toilet, so don't fuck us over or you'll need 2 wheelchairs, fool: An Partie
- She's so cute
- Jesus loves you so I don't have to
- A lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying
- I never thought a picture could cause so much pain
- Gays are great, so she says
- On what it is like to be so crazy you can't sleep
- Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.
- Walls so thin, I can almost hear them breathing
- And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of those which are embalmed
- So, You Bought a Child Sex Doll.
- buildings so tall you can't even see the tops of them
- We pander to each other because we love each other so much and we'd do anything to keep each other and it's made us sensitive and it's fucking killing us all.
- Horace Goes Skiing
- There Goes the Neighborhood! 2: Unfinished Business
- the water lily goes dormant ritual
- Not wanting to sleep so the next day won't start
- It's not so much that I like him as a person God, but as a boy he's very handsome
- Real hackers start their own IRC networks so that they can't be traced by the FBI
- Using Red Hat and it feels so good
- Things are looking up, so I'll just stand here and wait for a satellite to fall on my head
- And so, we made sweet love with the weather
- When the principal laughs so hard he can't suspend you
- When the aliens attack my workplace, I'm going to be so damn READY
- The city. So many lights you can actually pretend one of them's shining on you.
- So Much for Dreaming
- Why native Australian animals are so unusual
- Australian Public Service
- I'm so goddamned cruel to you. But you'll never know
- Nothing So Strange (user)
- I am so an American
- he listened so well, he was still curious.
- I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
- So there's this guy (poetry) mp3 (recording)
- Is any man so daring as to dig them up?
- So, you want to make a language?
- will my heart be there, where I left it so long ago?
- Sleep is too valuable a thing to let go of so easily
- The Machine That Goes 'Ping'
- When the pencil breaks, the network goes down
- What to do if E2 goes down (superdoc)
- Anime goes to War!
- a little smile goes a long way
- So I Married an Axe Murderer
- Why is high school so horrible?
- So I was cold chillin on the corner on a hot summer's day
- Dreams last for so long
- Well, I was tired of being 24 anyway, so there
- So (user)
- I used to have so many dreams
- Why does it take so long to get to sleep?
- as the twig is bent, so is the tree inclined
- When did everyone get so attractive?
- got to be good looking cause he's so hard to see
- so broken13 (user)
- Gee, You're so Beautiful That It's Starting to Rain
- I want the stars so bright they make me breathless
- you laugh and then you cry but you're still laughing but you miss her so damn much
- You've never had it so good
- So Cold
- His socks do not have a smell, which is so courteous.
- so many assholes
- Insects do so much the rest of the world never notices.
- Weather can be pretty, yet so damaging.
- spectres tell me your secrets so I might become a champion
- can it be that it was all so simple then
- so many people want the things that they're not willing to give
- As Time Goes By
- Kodak goes Goth
- Nobody Goes to Earth Anymore
- za'atar goes far
- 'round and 'round it goes
- I told you so
- The real reason gas is so expensive
- On three separate occasions, I gave up my life so others could live
- So I'm listening to the last hole of the PGA Championship
- Head so full my mouth won't shut
- Sometimes, I get so lonely I can't stand being conscious.
- The annoying kid told me to kick him so I did
- So Pretty Please
If you Log in you could create a "So it goes." node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.