I was a guy/girl in my dream I don't know I think I was a chameleon like person or something, but I knew I was grown up. Well in my dream I'm looking for this job, so I find one at a bar that has it's own brewery and secret ingredients. The actual bar is really nice, everything is made out of oak or rose wood. Some dark type of wood that has been finished off with a nice smooth shine.

Well anyway the owner of the giant company is this old man and he looks at my experience sheet. At first he doesn't give me the job but I promise him many wonderful things, right now I'm a guy, I think oen of it was to be his beautiful gay lover and he gives me the job with a high position. A vice president or executive position. He tells me that I can start working tomorrow but gives me the keys to practically everything immediately.

This is when I begin my plan to sabatoge the company, somehow they had wronged me, but I don't remember. Our plan was to steal a certain amount of beer of theirs, the best selling one and then use the recipe to become some common drink so the company will lose all its money. I immediately call my guy friend and go over the plans with him. He was surprisingly Jeremy Northam, the sexy British movie actor. Well apparently he's my lover too.

The day that we were going to execute the plan everything went rather smoothly except for running into a woman on the elevator, we had to charm our way through that one. Just for a future notice, from behind me and Jeremy look exactly the same and there's a camera in the elevator. Keep this in mind, it is only Jeremy in the elevator I am waiting for him in the bar, he is the one that has to get in and out while I just have the keys to let him get through easily.

We're in the bar and Jeremy's carrying these two large jugs, we fill one with the Lager which tastes like licorice for some reason, and we fill the other one with Pale Ale, which tastes like apples for some odd reason too. Really good, they tasted really good, and I was thinking, beer shouldn't taste like this I hate beer but I like this stuff. He gets away without running into security officers but I think the camera caught him in several places.

So the next day in work my boss confronts me and asks me who I really am so I tell him. He's shocked and he's all accusing me, while there's this other girl there, I think Jeremy's sister or someone that knows me very well. Well the old guy is all heart broken or something and I'm like, ha, serves you right you pervert and I was hoping he would have a heart attack and die, but that didn't happen. Oh, and like the villain I am I explain why I'm doing things after my boss asks why. The girl sighs and says it happened so long ago, why can't I just let it go, revenge isn't the answer to everything. Jeremy Northam is there and he's behind me all the way, I don't tell them that it was him in the elevator.

The dream ended when we were having a heated argument, well when me and my boss were, he was all broken hearted because he saw me in the elevator, not knowing it was Jeremy Northam making out with the chick. Sigh everyone was being so melodramatic I wanted to puke. The phone started ringing plus my dog was barking I had to get up some time.