Here's the stuff we found when you searched for "What kinds of IMBECILES leave a little baby girl OUT FUCKING SIDE and assume that people will take care of her when they don't fucking tell anyone she's there on the fucking busiest day of the month and what the flying fuck the sheer amount of contrived stupidity what if some creeper had come in and just walked off with her what if a it started to rain and we never found her what if a fucking VULTURE swooped down and carried her off what the fuck what the fuck DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTER ERROR ERROR REBOOT SYSTEM"

If you Log in you could create a "What kinds of IMBECILES leave a little baby girl OUT FUCKING SIDE and assume that people will take care of her when they don't fucking tell anyone she's there on the fucking busiest day of the month and what the flying fuck the sheer amount of contrived stupidity what if some creeper had come in and just walked off with her what if a it started to rain and we never found her what if a fucking VULTURE swooped down and carried her off what the fuck what the fuck DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTER ERROR ERROR REBOOT SYSTEM" node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.